Authors are encouraged to use the Author’s Template to format their paper and submited in PDF. The final decision on publication is made by the Editor-in-Chief upon recommendation of the Editorial Board Members. If the manuscript is accepted for publication, the copyright will be transferred to the IJRFIDSC. The manuscript should not be published elsewhere without permission. Submissions will only be accepted electronically and published in English. After the paper acceptance, a copyright form should be signed, scanned and emailed to ijrfidscpapers•infonomics-society.org.
Please note that copyright form is not necessary for the version submitted for refereeing.
Lengths of paper content
|Type of submission||Word count|
All papers should be structured to have no more than three levels of heading, for example:
1 Level 1 (Section)
1.1 Level 2 (Subsection)
i Level 3 (List)
Abstract, keywords, artwork, tables, and references are excluded from the word count but should be present within the content of the submission. The table below provide guidelines for the maximum limits of these elements within the paper.
Maximum limit of paper content elements
|Type of Content Element||Count|
|Artwork (Figures, Illustrations, Diagrams)||6|
|Keywords (applies to Full Paper)||8 words/phrases|
All artwork and tables should have descriptive caption and should be mentioned within the text.
Authors Duties and Responsibilities
- Authorship of a manuscript should be limited to authors who have made significant contributions.
- Authors must properly and accurately acknowledge the work of others.
- Authors should disclose any conflict of interest that might influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript and acknowledge individuals or organizations that have provided financial support for research.
- Authors may be asked to provide the raw data in connection with manuscripts to the Editorial Board, and should prepare to provide public access to such data if possible.
- Papers submitted for publication must be original, previously unpublished, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.