PhD and Doctorate Consortium
The idea of writing a research paper or developing a topic of research interest that can lead to a PhD / Doctorate degree or proposal is always an endless thinking of where, when, why, what and who. Therefore, becoming an experienced researcher and writer in any field or discipline takes a great deal of practice. The Consortium has the following objectives:
- Provide a supportive setting for feedback on current research that will stimulate exchange of ideas;
- Guide on the future research directions;
- Promote the development of a supportive community of scholars and a spirit of collaborative research;
- Contribute to the conference goals through interaction with other researchers and conference events.
The PhD and Doctorate Consortium highlights possible solutions in response to the lack of competence demonstrated by young researchers and PhD and Doctorate students, and the understanding of what contributes to knowledge gap.
Published in: World Congress on Internet Security (WorldCIS-2016)
- Date of Conference: 14-16 November 2016
- DOI: 10.2053/WorldCIS.2016.0003
- ISBN: 978-1-908320-66-7
- Conference Location: Heathrow Windsor Marriott Hotel, UK