SPC / APC Policy
- The SPC / APC is non-transferable.
- The SPC / APC cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Any of the Authors’ can initiate the SPC / APC. The SPC / APC covers subsequent Authors names on the paper.
Methods of payment
- All major credit cards will be accepted.
- Please note that there is no surcharge for using your credit card for SPC / APC.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- SPC / APC cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- In the unlikely withdraw of publication from the journal due unexpected claims of plagiarism and copyright issue(s), the liability of Editorial Team and the Publisher are both limited.
- We reserve the right to cancel any SPC made by any person or body whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any fraudulent transaction. The Infonomics Society reserves the right to refuse the publication of research work, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of the terms and conditions. For questions about SPC / APC or assistance with any SPC / APC problems, please go to FAQ.
- Once a successful SPC /APC transaction has been completed, confirmation of SPC / APC would be sent to the Author’s email address.
- The Editorial Team is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of any publication. The Editorial Team shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that a publication is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of publication impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather, epidemic, pandemic or other emergency.
- Please note that while publications are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the Editorial Team and any associated publications may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations. As such, the Editorial Team reserves the right to alter or modify the publication, if necessary without any liability to the Author(s) whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on the journal web site as soon as possible.