The tertiary education system in Hong Kong offers a pathway towards an undergraduate degree for students from sub-degree program, who may be accepted into the third year of their chosen 4-year programs [7]. Student places under this mechanism are referred to as senior year (SY) places.

Published in: Canada International Conference on Education, 2018

  • Date of Conference: 25-28 June, 2018
  • DOI: 10.2053/CICE.2018.0014
  • Electronic ISBN: 978-1-908320-90-2
  • Conference Location: University of Toronto Mississauga, Canada