Infonomics Society is a non-profit organisation. The conceptual ideology of the society is to bring research efforts from multiple fields of knowledge both natural and artificial in other to educate, inform and inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge and strengthen our communities.
We provide opportunities for research collaboration and the sharing of new knowledge.
The core purpose of our Society is to embrace technological advancement, innovative ideas and encourage research collaboration worldwide.
Our values are part of our pride. They guide the way we work with people, within our communities and with each other. With the listed values below, we have created a vibrant society where ideas can blossom, people can thrive and research success can flourish.
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas
- Actively engage in discussions and commit to decisions once they are made
- Involve others in decisions and plans that affect them
- Promote a positive, energizing, optimistic and fun environment
- Promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions
- Value openness and curiosity to learn from anyone, anywhere
- Seek and provide honest feedback
- Work across organisational boundaries and break down national and international barriers
- Help people to be their best by providing training and feedback
- We continually look for ways to improve and develop the future.
- We embrace the curiosity to explore ideas, the passion to challenge the impossible, and the conviction to succeed beyond expectation.
- Work with others as a team to accomplish results and win
- Make people feel valued and appreciated
- Find ways to positively impact all of the communities we interact with
- Protect and enhance our reputation